Follow these instructions to successfully complete your registration:
1. Go to the button SEE AFFIDAVIT, download the AFFIDAVIT with your declared data. REVIEW the details, print and sign the AFFIDAVIT.
2. Photocopy or make a COLOR digital copy of your Identity Document and make sure it meets the following requirements:
- The Identity Document number and the expiration date are the same as those that appear in the Affidavit.
- The photo and signature, the number and the expiration date are legible.
- If you registered a Passport, it must be photocopied on the pages of your data and the adjacent page.
- If you registered another Identification Document you must attach a photocopy of the front and another of the back of the document.
- If the copy is made by photo, it must be taken perpendicular to the document, preferably in natural light, it must not have brightness (remove flash from the camera), or objects that cover the information, labels of the displayed information msut be readable and the edges of the document must be present.
3. Photocopy or make a digital copy of a Purchase Ticket or Payment Proof that contains the reference (last 4 digits) of the credit card that you will use to send money or remittance and make sure that the data is legible.
- Remember that this card is the one you will use to pay remittances. As an option to the Ticket or Proof, you can attach a photocopy of the front of the payment card, where only the last 4 numbers of your card are visible.
4. Return to us, through the [EXAMINE] option in the next step, the 3 required documents: (1) the signed affidavit, (2) the copy of the Identity Document and (3) the copy of the Purchase Ticket or Proof of Payment.
Our specialists will check and validate the information, once this process is completed, if you pass the requirements successfully, you will receive a communication via email accepting the documentation and the instructions to complete your registration on the site. Additionally, you will receive via SMS or email, a security code that you must use in each money transfer or remittance payment through our site.
If the checking is unsatisfactory, you will receive a notification of denial of the documentation and an email from our team listing the errors you have had and the instructions to rectify them.
The photocopy of the registered identification document (if it is the
passport it should be open on the pages of your data and the next page,
the photo must be taken perpendicular to the document, preferably with
natural light, should not have brightness, or objects that cover the
information , that the labels of the information shown can be read and
should appear the edges of the document. If you registered another
identification document you must attach a photocopy of the front and
another of the back of the document). Thephotocopy of a payment receipt
or payment invoice or purchase ticket with your payment card (showing
the last 4 of the payment card ) remember that this card is the one you
will use to pay remittances. You can instead attach a photocopy of the
front of the payment card , where only the last 4 numbers of your card
are visible .
Our specialists will review and validate the information and once concluded
this process you will receive via email a communication from acceptance
of documentation and instructions to complete your registration on the
site, or on the contrary a notification of refusal of the documentation
submitted. Additionally you will receive via SMS or by mail electronic a
security code that you should use in each remittance shipment through
our site .
NOTE: TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS ONE CLICK ON THE BROWSE BUTTON AND SELECT ONE DOCUMENT AT A TIME. ONLY JPG AND PDF FORMATS ARE ACCEPTED AS VALID WHEN UPLOADING THE DOCUMENTATION. YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO SEND A MAXIMUM OF THREE FILES.