Our website aisremesascuba.com is having more than 15 years of experience in management and processing of remittances to Cuba.
Our main goal is to serve our customers in an easy, fast and secure way so they can obtain benefits and alternatives to fulfill their purposes. Our highly-qualified team and leading-edge technology, maximize the value of our operations at international level.
Luis Pérez Esq. Gerardo Medina s/n Pinar del Río
Calle Cuba e/ Honorato del Castillo y Maceo
Gral Gómez 105 e/ Independencia y Maceo
Calle 3ra no.408 / 4 y 6.Miramar
Ave. 1ro de mayo s/n Esq. A 45 La Victoria
Calzada de Esteban Esq. San Ambrosio, Pueblo Nuevo, Matanzas
Calle Frexes Esq. Carbo
Ctra. Ctral edif. Morata e/ San pedro y Virtudes
Ctra. Vía Santiago Edif. Las Novedades, Bayamo
Calle 33 e/ 56 y 58
Felix Pena No. 565 e/ Jose A. Saco y Aguilera
Ave. de los Mártires s/n Esq. Circunvalante Olivos 1
Crombet e/ Los Maceo y La Línea
calle 39 e/ 30 y 32. altos del servicupet
Ave. 251 No. 13015, Bauta
Calle 86 esq 45, Güines
This Online Privacy Statement is applicable to all customers and
visitors who visit our website. AIS Remesas declares that we are
committed to the privacy and security of our customers. We declare that
the personal information we request to our customers and its
dissemination is bound to operative requirements of our website and you,
as our client, can demand us not to disseminate certain information to
This policy can be modified, and in this case, you will be notified through this website.
ABOUT THE INFORMATION YOU REQUESTED.
The personal information we request and even non-public in reference to:
• Information required for using the Service, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number.
• Confidential Information to perform such service payment card number, claves security and other measures, if supported by international standards established for processing transactions over the Internet.
• To facilitate our Service, we request certain personal information to third parties, such as full name, address, email address and phone number of the recipient.
THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST HAS THE OBJECTIVE OF:
- Process operations in our Website.
- Proceed to authentication and identity verification.
- Charging the services we provide in our Website.
- Solve any dispute or claim arising with the provision of our services.
- Enables us to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses for the service.
- In case we need to send you a warning.
AisRemesasCuba.com says to its customers that we will not disclose your information or rent or sell and will only be used for the purposes described previously. However, and under specific circumstances or events may provide your personal information for the following reasons:
• If you (our client) expressly authorizes, for example, to execute promotional activities.
• To process your online transactions, we contract third party providers that may require personal
information of our customers for processing and / or prevent a fraudulent activity.
• Officials of law and government, but only in connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order or similar legal process. Also in those circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary information to comply with the law, report suspected illegal activities or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
Changes in your information and security provided.
By registering on our website, you will use Login and Password, which will be only of your knowledge. Therefore, you can access personal information you have provided to our website and modify or update it.
In order to protect the information you submit to our websites, we use encryption technology SSL [Secure Socket Layer] to protect confidential personal information transmitted to our site.
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINT FOR OUR POLICIES OR SERVICES.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us through our mail box available on our website.
THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES
In order to process payment transactions over the Internet, our Website AIS. Remittances contains links to other sites, we cannot be responsible for the information you provide, subject to the privacy practices or content of the site.
Activation code for secure E-Commerce Payments. Choose your area and be informed about how you can activate your PIN quickly and safe.
Aisremesascuba is committed to confidentiality and integrity in the payments it processes and operates with the highest level of transactional security with credit and debit cards conferred by renowned credit cards brands, such as VISA and MASTERCARD.
What should I do if I send more than 3000 CUC in the quarter?
Once the accumulated amount of your sendings in the quarter exceeds the amount of 3000 CUC, you must provide additional information. It is a quick and simple process. Write to email@example.com and we will tell you how to proceed.
To help your family and friends in Cuba, aisremesascuba.com offers several ways to send remittances to Cuba:
1. Send Money to AIS USD Debit Card
How to get the AIS USD debit card?
At the time of sending money you can order to give your beneficiary a card and it will be delivered to them in Cuba. Beneficiaries must personally collect the AIS USD card at the offices closest to their place of residence. The delivery time after request is five (5) business days for Havana and fifteen (15) to twenty (20) business days for the rest of the country.
With this card it is also possible to withdraw money in ATMs CUC (ATM) and pay in the network of commercial stores of the country in CUC with the particularity that a lien of 1.03 will be applied.
What is the AIS USD Debit Card used for?
Your family in Cuba will be able to use the AIS USD card in the network of stores selling on foreign currency in the country, opened in diverse places in Havana and other provinces for the sale of household appliances and other items.
The only available way to recharge this card is by sending money online, so it will not be possible to deposit money in it through other means.
2. Send Money to AIS Debit Card
How to get the AIS USD debit card?
The request of AIS Debit Card can be made by the sender from abroad, for a citizen residing in Cuba, using our website www.aisremesascuba.com.
The beneficiary must personally collect the AIS Debit Card at nearest Territorial Offices to their residence. The delivery time after being requested, will be five (5) working days for Havana, and for the rest of the country, between fifteen (15) and twenty (20) working days.
What is the AIS USD Debit Card used for?
- Cash withdrawals at Exchange Offices (CADECA) (+600), ATM network and Bank branches (+300).
- Pay for all your purchases of goods and services at points of sale which includes Supermarkets, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Hotel, Gas Stations, Car rentals, etc.
Security and Convenience: Payment instrument avoiding the need of carrying cash.
No Cost for Cardholder: AIS debit card issuing is totally free of cost.
Confidentiality: AIS card balance and all its transactions are totally confidential.
3. Send Money to Debit Card AIS NO CASH
How to get the AIS NO CASH Debit Card?
The request for the AIS NO CASH card, can be made by the sender from abroad, for a citizen residing in Cuba, at the time of sending the remittance through our website www.aisremesascuba.com
The beneficiary must personally collect the AIS NO CASH card at the offices closest to the place of residence. The delivery time after requested is five (2-5) business days for Havana and fifteen (15-20) business days for the rest of the country.
What is the AIS NO CASH Debit Card used for?
This type of card has the characteristic as its name indicates that the cash is not extracted from the card but is used to make payments for purchases of goods and services in the sales network of the country, including Markets, Shops, Restaurants, Hotels , Fuel stations, Car rental and others.
1. Send Money through deposit in a bank account
This service refers to the direct deposit in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries, which they can create in commercial banks throughout the island.
To opt for this service on our site www.aisremesascuba.com, the sender must declare at the time of sending money and when choosing this shipping option, the following information:* Beneficiary account number.
What advantages will you have with us?
- For greater customer satisfaction on our site, the sender can choose several types of shipping for the same beneficiary, which offers greater comfort to the total number of requirements of the sender.
- The processing, top-up and delivery times of AIS Cards are minimal:
If the beneficiary already has an AIS card: 10 minutes to 1 hour.
If the beneficiary does not have the AIS card: residents in Havana (2-5 business days), residents in the rest of the country (15-20 business days).
- Payments are totally secure with data encryption.
- We have the cheapest rates.
We are the ideal and reliable option for sending family remittances to Cuba.